K5 Roof Spoiler Install
By KDM Accessories
Step 1 : Gather the Necessary Tools Required
- Scissors - To Cut 3m Tape Slices
- 1 inch wide 3M tape - To hold new lip in place
Step 2 : Cleaning the Prepping the Surface of application
- Make sure the rear window of the car is clean and free of any residue or dirt.
- Also make sure the surface is dry and cool after cleaning.
Step 3 : Prepping the new Roof Spoiler
- We highly recommend that you order separate 1 inch wide 3M tape roll.
- Cut pieces of 3M and spread them evenly on the base of the spoiler which will be in contact with the window.
Step 5 : Align and Apply
- Peel off the backing of the Applied 3M tape.
- Align and Apply the spoiler on the desired location. We advise you to get another person to hold the spoiler with you to align it properly.