Kia K5 Rear Diffuser Install
By KDM Accessories
Note : We highly recommend professional Installation for this Product!
Step 1 : Gather the Necessary Tools Required
- Scissors - To Cut 3m Tape Slices
- Included Double Sided Tape or we also recommend customers to use their own 3M tape if they have some.
- Screw Driver Drill - To Drill the screws that are included
- Another Human to give you a hand :)
Step 2 : Cleaning the Prepping the Surface of application
- Make sure the surface of application is free of any dirt and is dry.
- Wipe down the R Style Diffuser and make sure it doesn't have any residue or dirt
- Also make sure the surface is dry and cool after cleaning.
Step 3 : Prepping the new Rear Diffuser
- We highly recommend that you order separate 1 inch wide 3M tape roll.
- Cut pieces of 3M and spread them evenly on Rear Diffuser along the edges of 3 of the pieces.
Step 5 : Align and Apply
- Peel off the backing of the Applied 3M tape.
- Align and Apply, start off with the middle piece. Stick the Middle piece to the center of the stock diffuser, ask someone to lend you a hand and hold it as you drill the screws.
- Drill the screws at the marked locations on the diffuser through the stock panel.
- Repeat the above steps with the 2 side pieces, make sure they align with the whole to connect into the middle piece.